- Up to 2 doors controlled by each DCM
- Area based integrated access and intrusion control. No access if area is set. Prevents false alarms.
- Up to 1000 users.
- Access event log with 1000 events recorded in panel (separate intruder log).
- Fully customisable weekly schedules to control access, auto-setting and output functions.
- User’s access controlled by access templates and group set status.
- Area behind a door is unset automatically upon access if user has authority. This prevents false alarms due to failure to unset.
- Groups can be set by pressing the Menu Recall button before card swipe, or by triple swipe.
- A system keypad can be linked to each reader for Menu Recall function control.
- Evacuation control will allow doors to unlock in the event of fire.
- Wiegand compatiblilty :
– gives the flexibility to work with a huge range of reader and card technologies up to 40 Bits. Allows compatibility to retrofit existing installations.
– Compatible with Wiegand keypads that use 8-bit Burst mode.