- Cannot be compromised by a magnet
- Dip switches for easy setting of parameters
- Improved RF immunity
- Large wiring channel on back to allow surface wiring
- Patented look-down mirror provides optimum detection directly beneath the sensor
- Wall-mount and corner mount knockouts provides mounting flexibility
- Sabotage-resistant lens design
- Selectable sensitivity
- Tamper switch: activates before access to the circuitry is possible
- White Light Immunity of minimum 6500 Lux reduces the chance of false activation
- Bug guard prevents insects access to the sensor optics which reduces the chance of false activation
- Designed for residential and light commercial applications
- Silent relay allows for use in quiet environments
The IS215T is an entry level passive infrared motion sensor.
Dip switch setting, a large wiring channel and mounting flexibility make the IS215T easy to install.
Compromising the IS215T is inhibited by the look-down zones, tamper switch, sabotage-resistant lens design and the magnet-proof relay.
All these factors make the IS215T an ideal sensor for residential and light commercial applications.
|IS215T||Passive Infra Red Motion Sensor|