- Range: 30 x 6m (25 x 5 m) in TS50131-2-2 and T014 installations)
- Global compliance: meets many of the world motion sensor standards Including the European TS 50131-2-2 Grade 2, Class II
- Fully featured version: include remote LED enable and an alarm memory
- Easy installation: 45° terminal blocks, EOL terminals
- Automatic walktest
- Selectable sensitivity: 4 settings to adapt to the environment
- Flexible mountings: wall and corner mount breakout holes available. Or use the SMB10 bracket range (swivel, ceiling, tampered)
- False alarm immunity: designed to meet tough false alarm standards. A microprocessor helps to separate false alarms from real alarms
- Advanced Dual slope temperature compensation
- Large wiring channel on back to allow surface wiring
- Sabotage-resistant lens design
- Patented look-down mirror provides optimum detection directly beneath the sensor
- Tamper switch: Is activated before access is possible
- White Light Immunity of minimum 6500 Lux reduces the chance of false activation
- Bug guard prevents insects to access the sensor optics which reduces the chance of false activation
- Silent relay allows if to be used in quiet environments
Honeywell’s new IS2500 series consists of a complete range of easy-to-install motion sensors featuring reliable detection.
We further improved the catch performance and false alarm immunity to maximise reliability. This fully featured IS25100TC offers a few features more compared to the IS2500T series.
First of all it has a remote LED enable input so you can activate the LED with a simple command from the control panel.
Furthermore, it offers alarm memory which, in combination with the arm/disarm input offer the possibility to indicate an alarm after the system was disarmed. And last but not least: This sensor conforms to European standards EN 50131-1 and TS 50141-2-2 Grade 2 Environmental Class II. Sleek and attractive, all IS2500 sensors share the same family look.
|IS25100TC||30m PIR motion sensor|
Average score based on eviews
There are no reviews yet.