Flexible 3-in-1 Capability
- Embedded, cloud, or software-hosted capability from one panel.
- Deploy NetAXS-123 for a large variety of jobs—from basic access control for a single site up to multi-site, enterpriselevel security with fully integrated access, video and intrusion.
- Native IP-based hardware with Power over Ethernet (PoE) capability eliminates additional network module wiring and simplifies powering the panel.
- By-the-door mounting using plastic enclosure decreases cable runs.
- Metal enclosure with included 4-amp power supply and battery backup available for traditional installs or retrofits.
Lower Cost of Ownership
- Expand single door controller to manage 2 or 3 doors* with 1 & 2-door add-on boards.
- Add additional panels and manage using the embedded interface via Ethernet Virtual Loop (EVL)** or RS-485 loops.
- New, faster, and more intuitive user interface decreases time spent on deployment and training.
- Embedded browser features basic access control that is simple and easy to use. Add MAXPRO Cloud or WIN-PAK for more advanced features, such as video and intrusion integrations, advanced reporting, and photo badging.
- 256-bit AES encrypted communication between panel and hosts (browser, cloud, and WIN-PAK).
- Security certificate capability ensures secure and trusted connections to the panel.
- Panel tamper switch included on both plastic and metal enclosures.
* NXD2 2-door add-on board is only compatible with NX1MPS metal enclosure.
** Ethernet Virtual Loop (EVL) is only compatible with NetAXS-123 panels. Mixed loops with NetAXS-4 require RS-485 connections.