- Microwave/PIR Technology
- Microwave Advanced Processing (MAP)
- The use of dual technology provides the best detection available while virtually eliminating false alarms and costly service calls.
- Built-in Diagnostics and Supervision
- Ceiling Mount Design
- 360o field-of-view, mounting height from 2.4m to 4.9m, install as recessed or surface mount.
- Microcontroller-initiated Self-tests Microcontroller automatically initiates self-tests at power-up, trouble conditions and programmed intervals..
- Patented INFORMER® circuit constantly monitors microwave and PIR against blockage and misapplication.
- Independent circuit supervises both microwave and PIR against failure; at a loss of signal, microcontroller initiates self-test and unit switches automatically to single technology operation.C24
- Surface or flush mount on ceilings (flush mount kit included); maximum standard range obtained at 3.4m. PIR mirror assembly included for installation on 3.7m to B214.9m ceilings.